31 January, 2007

I am CRAZY BUSY at work so I am unwinding with a little meme.

A- Available or married? Married, for 2 blissful months.

B- Best Friend? Alexa, Tricia and Michael

C - Cake or Pie? Warm Pie with Ice Cream

D- Drink of choice? Take glass, fill it up halfway with Pulp Free Orange Juice, toss in a spoonful of grenadine, if you want to add something stronger add it here – I sometimes add a bit of Malibu, then top it all off with Sprite. Stir and enjoy!

E- Essential Item? A good set of knitting needles.

F- Favorite Color? Brown, but also all the colors that looks so good with brown.

G- Gummi Bears or Worms? Cinnamon Bears.

H- Hometown? Liberty, MO

I- Indulgence? Bubble bath, Handyman candles from 5B&Co, Dark Chocolate and Wine.

J- January or February? Neither – October and November.

K- Kids & names? Not in 2007…or 2008. I’m totally making babies in 2009 but not until then. I am in love with the names Finnigan and Eleanor.

L- Life is incomplete without? Family and natural fibers.

M- Marriage Date? November 25, 2006

N- Number of Siblings? 1 – Mattie!

O- Oranges or apples? Both.

P- Phobias/Fears? Large noisy crowds in confined spaces. Losing the people I love.

Q- Favorite Quote? “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” Dr. Seuss. I have this quote taped on my monitor.

R- Reason to Smile? Going home to my sweet little house, my funny, furry dog and funny, furry husband.

S- Season? Autumn.

T- Tag three people! Tricia, Lexa, anyone else who wants to give it a go!

U- Unknown fact about me: I’m pretty much an open book.

V- Vegetable you hate? Strangely Eggplant. It makes my mouth itch.

W- Worst habit? Not finishing things.

Y- Your favorite food? Sweet potatoes.

Z- Zodiac? Cancer. And I totally am.

Thanks D*B, I need this.

No comments: