14 January, 2007

Sickies

Michael has a sore throat and it blowing his nose non-stop. I just have lots of sinus pressure and we are both very tired. Needless to say this has been a less then productive weekend. Luckily we are buried in ice over here so we haven't tried to do anything but bum around the house.
I have been knitting Alexa's legwarmers as well as teaching myself how to knit continental style. I think English style has a prettier final project but Continental is way faster. I'm making some dish cloths to practice.
There has also been a lot of baking going on. Apple Muffins on Saturday and Banana-Oatmeal cookies today. They taste like mini banana breads.
Michael has been working on a flash animation project which is looking pretty cool.
We could both really use an another day this weekend.

2 comments:

Alexa said...

YAY!

Daph said...

Mmmm, banana oatmeal cookies. Sounds so good!

I'm sorry to hear that you're both feeling under-the-weather. I think it's that time of year. Hope you get some rest, though, and feel better soon!

XOXO