26 December, 2007

A meme that was saved in the drafts folder.

From GirlReaction

1. Are you dating the last person you kissed?
No longer dating - married.

2. Pretend you've had 10 beers. What you would be doing right now?
I'd be passed out cold as I have never even drank one beer. (And I'm pretty tipsy after one glass of wine.)

3. What do you want?
Happiness and Family.

4. Who was the last person you shared a bed with?
Michael, who is a great big blanket thief!

5. Do you talk to yourself?
Yeah, often. But its not a conversation, just a way to sort through and organize things.

6. Do you drink milk straight from the carton?
Not often.

7. Who knows the latest secret about you?
Michael or my mom. I don't really have secrets, but they probably know the most.

8. How long is your hair?
Shortish - Chin length.

9. Do you like Batman?
I love the new Batman - Christian Bale makes a surprisingly good Batman.

10. Who was the last person who told you they loved you?
Once again, Michael, but Tallulah says it with her groans of pleasure as I rub her ears.

13. Do you like anyone now?
Yea, see questions 10, 7, 4 and 1.

14. When was the last time you lied?
I had convinced myself I was 27 for some strange reason and told several people that I was 27, only to be called out on it by my mom who reminded me that I am only 26 - Whoo Hoo!

16. Is your birthday on a holiday?
Nope.

17. What instant messaging service do you use?
I don't IM, Text or anything else.

18.Last thing you cooked today?
Monte Cristo's and Spicy Sweet Potato Fries. (That was last night) Today all I've made is tea.

19. Did you have a nap today?
Yes. Naps are my friend.

20. Who's house did you go to last?
Michael's parents for Christmas Day.

21. What do you wear more, jeans or sweats?
Jeans and ridiculous sleeping pants.

22. Why is the sky blue?
Because a Red sky would kind of freak me out.

23. Do you like green beans?
Only if they are barely cooked and I really shouldn't eat them - they are a bean after all.

24. Do you swear a lot?
Yeah, I try to stop, but my Mom was right - once you start it is hard to stop.

25. Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?
Gap t-shirt, Old Navy Fleece.

27. Do you use an alarm clock?
Yep, I wake up to NPR everyday.

28. Where was your default MySpace picture taken?
In the office.

29. Do you ever snort when you laugh?
Sometimes. Sometimes I also whistle through my teeth too.

30. What's the first thing you notice on the opposite sex?
Hands and eyes. I can not stand bitten nails - just the though makes me want to yak.

31. Is cheating ever okay?
Nope.

32. Do you want someone you can't have?
Nope.

34. Do you wear underwear?
Uh, yeah. And not sexy underwear either, we are talking about about full coverage briefs.

35. Do you wear a bra?
I have no choice, bras are a much needed thing. But I hate them!

36. What Size?
Do you really need to know that? No, you don't.

37. Are you a social or an antisocial person?
Really I'm a bit antisocial. I would rather stay at home then go out.

39. Do you have a tan?
No, never. I am pasty white and always will be.

45. Are you afraid of the dark?
I like the dark, but I am afraid of the basement and scary noises outside.

47. Do you miss someone today?
Yeah, but what can you do?

49. Do you still have pictures of you & your exs?
I don't think so. I just don't care about them that much any more.

50. Who's always there for you no matter what?
My parents.

No comments: