04 May, 2008

planted

The garden bed has been planted! Tomatoes (Green Zebra and Mystery), Peppers (Orange Bell and Little Sweet Reds), Rainbow Chard, Lettuce (Buttercrunch and Red Leaf), Zucchini, Yellow Cookneck Squash, Cucumbers, Basil, and Carrots. I plan on planting some Green Beans and Sugar Pumpkins once we build the little wall for the back raised bed. Hopefully next weekend.
We also planted flowers in the 3 front pots and the 2 small back pots. I've got one more to plant that currently has last years lavender - which to my surprise came back. The rosemary that shared the pot unfortunately did not.

2 comments:

Daph said...

Oh, I am so jealous. I really want to do a garden this year, but I don't know the first thing. I wonder if I just throw some seeds around if that will do the trick? lol :)

Mommy P said...

I don't really know what I'm doing either. I just put them in the ground and hope for the best.