- Going into the basement. (It is dark, damp and scary down there. Plus I'm always a little concerned that I'll find a homeless man sleeping down there. I don't know why.)
- Being Carried. (I hate it. Just let me walk.)
- Mariachi Bands. (Only once has a Mariachi band not been traumatic and that was because I was tipsy in NYC with my friends. And one of those friends was holding a large purple dildo and we were singing into it. Other than that I cringe in horror at a Mariachi band.)
- Similarly to the Mariachi Band is anyone singing to me...with an acoustic guitar. Anything by Dave Matthews or the Birthday Song is especially horrid.
- Butterflies Landing on me (I know, they don't even have mouths or teeth and yet it freaks me out. This is probably the most irrational of the fears. Its a butterfly!)
- Grasshoppers. (They jump and I never know where they are going. They just freak me out!)
18 August, 2008
I have several completely irrational fears. These include: