01 November, 2008

Where have I been?

Really, I'm not sure. I'm seem to be in a pre-election coma. I can't stand to hear anymore about Tuesday. And it is not just the presidential election either - it is all of it. It is all of the hate and negative ads. I just want everyone to spell out their plans, policies, voting history and if needed any criminal past. Just lay it all out there as facts and let the people look at it and decide what is right for them and their family.

But that is never going to happen. So we've only got a few more days to slog through this mess.

The thing I keep telling myself is that NO MATTER the outcome of these elections we will survive. We have had good and bad elected officials before and we made it. It's only 4 to 8 years, no matter what. And if I'm happy with the election someone else won't be and vise versa. In the end, as long as we can live our lives peacefully and with respect for one another that is all that matters.

We'll see where we are on Wednesday.

No comments: