Greyson and I LOVE this bread. The first time I made it we ate a whole loaf in one afternoon. By the next morning both loaves were gone. YUM!
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup cinnamon applesauce
- 3 very ripe mashed bananas
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup cane sugar (I did 1/2 white sugar and 1/2 organic cane)
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Spray one 9x5 inch loaf pan with non-stick spray coating.
- Blend together the eggs, yogurt, applesauce and bananas.
- Sift together the sugars, flour, baking soda and salt. Add to banana mixture. Mix well.
- Pour into prepared loaf pan and sprinkle chocolate chips over the top.
- Bake 1 hour and 20 minutes or until a cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean.