Here is how I prepared it and the tweaks I'll make next time.
- Bring 3 cups of liquid to boil - I used 1 cup each of Water, Beef Broth and Apple Juice
(Next time I'll only use 2 cups)
- Added 1 cup Wild Rice and returned to a boil
- Reduced heat, covered and let simmer until most of the seeds had popped I could see the white
- Drained the excess water and returned to the burner
- Added 1Tbs butter, 1/4 cup slivered Almonds and 3 dried apricots finely chopped
- Stirred until butter melted and served