30 December, 2006

Desperate Plea for Yarn

I am more than halfway through a project and I've run out of yarn. I've run out of Rowan Linen Drape in Cornflower. Rowan no longer produces this yarn and I can only find in on e-bay in Watermelon or Splash, colors that won't quite work with the soft blue and yellow baby sweater that is so close to being finished. Well not really SO close, but the end is in sight and for once I felt like I was going to finish something. The knitting gods are apparently not with me. This is what I get for using my stash. sigh.
Anyway if you happen to have a skein or two of Rowan Linen Drape in Cornflower please contact me at morganaperry (at) gmail (dot) com. I have lots of yarn to trade with and at this point I'm willing to offer a cash reward.
Please help!

No comments: