Last night I sat down with cookbooks in hand and wrote out a meal list for this week. Then after mass Michael and I headed out to the Hy-Vee to pick up all the ingredients. Then I really got to work.
So far I have made:
- 3 mini lasagnas - each one serves two.
- 12 mini meatloaves - 4 BBQ, 8 Italian - two loaves per serving.
- A chicken pot-pie from scratch. Making my own stock, chopping all the veggies and making the pie crust.
- A batch of Cranberry Scones with orange glaze. (super yummy, I've eaten two already)
- I've also set aside some chicken to make enchiladas with later in the week.