06 March, 2007

So I’ve been AWOL

It happens from time to time. I’ve written things occasionally, but I just haven’t posted them. So, Sorry about that.

Here’s the quick and dirty run-down of the goings on in my life:

  • I’ve been crazy busy at work. I LOVE my job and wouldn’t trade it for anything in the world, but it has been so busy that by the time I get home all I want to do is lay on the couch. Even surfing the net requires too much sitting up. The laying down is much better.
  • Helping out with the proposed Waldo-Brookside dog park. www.waldo-brooksidedogpark.com Tallulah, Michael and I will be walking in the Brookside Parade this weekend too!
  • Redecorating the house for spring. I’m forcing spring to return by sheer force of will. This involves making new throw pillows, placemats and a table runner. Also I’ve re-done the mantle to include a wedding picture and some ferns.
  • Trying to work out and drinking more water. So far with the help of True Lime, I have been able to drink more water. I really don’t like the super sweet flavored waters and True Lime adds just enough flavor to keep water interesting.
  • Trying to figure out our taxes. Where have the W-2’s gone?
  • Celebrating Michael’s new job! He starts his new job on March 19th! YEAH!

Those are the highlights, my life has also involved lots of crossword puzzles, reading cookbooks and “how to lower your cholesterol” books, wishing for spring and drooling over gardening catalogs. I have not knit a stitch in weeks. I'm hoping to get back in the groove soon.

No comments: