07 March, 2007

I want to play too!

20 years ago (March 1987)

Age?
5

Were you in school? If so, where and for what?
I think that I was in Kindergarten. You know, learning to garden...kinders.

Where did you work?
No where, I was 5.

Where did you live?
With my parents in our house on Jackson Ct.

What were your regular haunts?
The backyard, the livingroom, Lisa house across the street.

Did you wear glasses?
No, not yet!

Who was your best friend?
Lisa Elliot, she lived across the street from me, but we lived in on a cul-de-sac so I had to walk all the way around since I wasn't allowed to cross the street.

How many tattoos did you have?
none. Can you imagine how stretched out they would be by now?

How many piercings did you have?
I was currently without piercings.

What did you drive?
A totally b*tching trike.

Had you been to a real party yet?
Not unless you count my rocking 4th birthday at McDonalds.

Heart broken yet?
Not as of yet, but the heartbreak would come.

Status on the market?
Definately single.

Ten years ago (March 1997)

Age? 15

Were you in school?
Yep, all the excitement of Jr. High

Where did you work?
I was babysitting for several families. One family that never had any good junk food. Only lite Twinkies and Ice Milk. I mean really, why bother?

Where did you live?
Good old Liberty, Mo. With my parents, in a new house on Jackson Dr this time.

What were your regular haunts?
This was before we could drive downtown, so that means the regualr haunts included my house, Alexa's house and the theatre.

Did you wear glasses?
Yep. And they were awesome wire rims that went great with my braces and stringy hair.

Who was your best friend?
Alexa!

How many tattoos did you have?
Still without a tat at that time.

How many piercings did you have?
Just my ears. I got them pierced at age 13.

What did you drive?
I wouldn't be driving for another 4 months, then I drove a super cool Crystler LeBaron.

Had you been to a real party yet?
Sadly no. I was a huge nerd and no one wanted to party with me.

Heart broken yet?
Nope, but I did have some pretty major crushes.

Status on the market?
So very single.

Five years ago (March 2002)

Age? 20

Were you in school? If so, where and for what?
I just finished College with my super cool (and useful) degree in Theatre.

Where did you work?
At AHT as a Marketing Assistant with the ever cool Tricia

Where did you live?
Still in Liberty with my parents, I was making $6.40 and hour and only working 35 hours a week. You drive to move out on that kind of money.

What were your regular haunts?
The Cup and Saucer on Delaware and AHT still naively thinking I wanted to be a stage manager.

Did you wear glasses?
Yep. But this time the braces were gone.

Who was your best friend?
Still Alexa!

How many tattoos did you have?
Still none. I thought about it, but the fear of needles won out.

How many piercings did you have?
Still just my ears. And at this time I was trying to get the holes to close up.

What did you drive?
My Beige Ford Taurus with the Toast and I Love Dorks bumper stickers. His name was Dorian.

Had you been to a real party yet?
Yes and they sucked.

Heart broken yet?
Oh yes, very much.

Status on the market?
I was just about to start dating again after crushing heart break.

As of today (March 2007)

Age?25

Are you in school? If so, where and for what?
Nope and the idea of going back to school makes me nauseas.

Where do you work?
The PKD Foundation. And I LOVE it! Even after a day like today where I ran all day and am still behind.

Where do you live?
Kansas City! In the cutest yellow house.

What are your regular haunts?
My house, my couch in my house, my bed in my house. Sometimes I do leave, but this really is my favorite place.

Do you wear glasses?
I'm trying to do contacts. I still fall back to the glasses though.

Who is your best friend?
Alexa, Tricia (see 5 years ago) and Michael.

Do you talk to your old friends?
I talk to Alexa, I saw a bunch of them at my wedding but we don't hangout all that often..or at all I'm sad to say.

Do you have a crush?
Yes and luckily I get to come home to him.

How many tattoos do you have?
Still none. And I think it will always stay that way.

How many piercings do you have?
Still just my ears, but now I love fun ear rings.

What do you drive?
The lovely Baby Honda, who will turn three in the next few months.

Have you been to a real party yet?
Yeah and they still suck and make me feel awkward. I'd rather have a few friends over, a good dinner and a board game.

Heart broken yet?
It's all better now.

Status on the market?
Married. So off limits!

Besides ones of the pet variety, any dependents?
No, and Tallulah may be of the pet variety, but she is very dependent.

No comments: