15 August, 2007

To the angerball who leaves the snarky comments:

Dude what's with the hostility?
Seriously - no one is making you read my blog. It's really just set up to keep my family and friends posted on the goings on in my life. My mom and aunt like to read it as do my in-laws and my friends that I don't get to see on a regular basis check-in this way.

If I'm having a bad day I'll post about, if I've manged to sew together the cutest pair of baby booties I'll post about that too. If I find my dog and husband particularly cute today I'll post about that. I'm not setting out to entertain the masses with witty repartee or change anyones world view.

So if you feel the need to belittle someone or if you really have nothing better to do with your time than complain about the blog I write then go right ahead, but at least have the decency not to hide behind "anonymous".

And just so you know - you soil my happy little, family friendly blog again, I'll just delete your messages and you can go find someone else to try to belittle. This is the last time I bother with you. Your snarky comments will not be retorted to by me, nor my well meaning and lovely friends (thanks Tricia!). Even though I've wasted far too long on you already I won't be doing so again.

Thanks for your time and I hope you have a lovely day.
Morgan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.