15 August, 2007

Bowling

We had a team building day at work. Everyone has been crazy busy and we all needed a few hours to relax and remember that we like each other. And we really do. (My work friends have become some of my very best friends.)
At 2:00 we all headed out to the local bowling alley for a few games. Bowling is one of those things I never think to do, but I always have a good time when I go. Despite the fact that I am a dismal bowler. I scored a whopping 62! Which I thought was pretty good because out of sheer luck I bowled a strike in the 5th frame. Even the guy with tendinitis scored higher then me. But it was a great time and I got to know some of my co-workers from other departments better. Hopefully my game will improve - clearly some practice is called for.

No comments: