24 September, 2007

A 30 day challenge

Last night I took a deep breath and slept through the night.
Wow - what a difference that makes.

So I'm starting a 30 day challenge for myself.
Everyday for 30 days I will do the following:
  • Exercise for a minimum of 15 min. : Could be walking Tallulah to the park, riding my bike, doing a workout tape, etc. The point is to MOVE for 15-20 min.
  • Meditate for 5 min. : I have trouble being still and learning to be still and focused will help out with the stress levels I'm sure.
  • Eat healthier meals: I'm trying to meal plan again so we will be less likely to opt for frozen pizza.
  • Sleep: I want to wake up without being super tired.
I will not give up if I skip a day, I will not think badly about myself if after 2 min I can no longer be still. This is a work in progress - a challenge.

Day 1 - Sunday:
Food-
Breakfast: Bowl of Multi-Grain Cherrios with 1/2 banana and 1% milk
Lunch: Frozen Pizza (slow changes)
Dinner: Turkey Pot-Stickers and Fried Rice with Veggies

Exercise-
Walked with Michael and Tallulah to the Park and back. 20 min.

Meditation-

Nope

Sleep -

Fairly well. Out by 11:00pm, up by 7:00am without being groggy.

No comments: