30 September, 2007

Day 7 - The Challenge

Saturday:
Food-
Breakfast: Scrambled Eggs, bacon and toast with honey
Lunch: Grilled Cheese with Turkey and basil
Dinner: Papa Keno's Pizza - but this time with Michael. This time it was Broccoli and Pineapple. Not the best combination, but if you eat all the pineapple first and the eat just the broccoli pizza it is yummy!
Snacks: Too full of pizza to snack.
Note how I often eat the same meal 2 or more days in a row? Sometimes I get obsessed about things.

Exercise - Tallulah and I took walk this morning and then M and I spent most of the day working in the yard. Gaging from how sore I am today I think it counts as a great work out.


Meditation- Again I skipped out on this and watched more How I Met Your Mother. It is just so funny.


Sleep - We stayed up way too late and considering how tired we were from all the yard work I'm not sure how. I was asleep by the first sketch of SNL, and woke up only because we forgot to close the blinds and the bright light of morning woke me.

Good News - My friend Jeremy from college and his lovely wife had a baby girl yesterday. Welcome to the world Elliott.

No comments: