01 October, 2007

Autumnal Decor

Michael and I were married in November, which means we decorated with a variety of fall items. Which means that I now have a basement full of autumnal decorating options.
This is a little display I put together in our entry way. Sadly it doesn't use any of the gazillion wedding items.

If your living space is in need of the autumnizing, send me an email at morganaperry (at) gmail (dot) com and I'll send some things your way. We have lots of candle and flower center pieces. I also found 200 unused tea lights if anyone needs a couple (or a couple dozen).

In addition to autuming-up the house I also stared my Fall Purging. I am shocked at the amount of junk we accumulated in 2 years. I filled a giant trashbag and only purged our tiny bathroom and one kitchen cabinet. What is going to happen when I tackle the guest room (aka the room that holds all the junk we don't have a home for) ?!

No comments: