01 October, 2007

Day 9 - The Challenge

Monday:
Food-
Breakfast: Leftover Chicken Curry
Lunch: McDonalds - I know, bad Morgan. But I was out running errands and then suddenly it was 1:30pm and I was starving.
Dinner: Burritos with ground turkey, rice, lettuce, carrots, onions and red peppers.
Snacks: Swiss Rolls. (I just need then out of the house or I'll eat them)

Exercise - Sweeping, vacuuming, serious cabinet purging


Meditation- Mid morning in the sun porch, listening to the wind in the trees.


Sleep - Deep and I dreamed about visiting Alexa - only she was still in college...a college in a mall!

Note: I took the day off today. It was fantastic. I loved being able to run errands, actually sweep my floors and finally frame some photos from our honeymoon.

1 comment:

Alexa said...

Malls make me want to die. Good thing I didn't go to college there!!! What are you doing the night of the 19th??? Wanna have a sleep-over??? I'm coming home that weekend for Anya's wedding. I WANNA SEE YOU AND WATCH TV AND HAVE YOU COOK FOR ME! I mean...shalom.