31 August, 2008

An A to Z meme

A. Attached or single? Attached
B. Best friend? Lexy (and Michael)
C. Cake or Pie? PIE (I get that from my Grandpa)
D. Day of Choice? Monday (My favorite T.V. shows are on)
E. Essential item? Benadryl
F. Favorite color? It's been brown for years, but right now I'm really into lime greens.
G. Gummy bears or worms? Worms
H. Hometown? Liberty, MO
I. Indulgence? Dessert from Andre's, my favorite is the Lemon tart. And really hot baths, but that has to wait until the Little Bird is born.
J. January or July? January, it's too hot in July - even though my birthday is in July.
K. Kids? Growing one right now!
L. Life isn't complete without? My family.
M. Marriage date? November 25, 2006
N. Number of brothers and sisters? One brother - Matthew
O. Oranges or apples? I love oranges but citrus gives me canker sores. So I'm going to go with apples.
P. Phobias? As noted in a previous post...Mariachi Bands, grasshoppers, hobos living in my basement.
Q. Quotes? "There are no gardening mistakes, only experiments." - Janet Kilburn Phillips (Particularly right now that I just pulled up half my garden.)
R. Reasons to smile? I'm growing a baby!
S. Season of Choice? Autumn.
T. Tag some peeps: Alexa and Tricia.
U. Unknown fact about me? I honestly can't think of anything.
V. Vegetable? Sweet Potatoes
W. Worst habit? Talking when I should be listening, leaving things around the house (hair ties, flip-flops, half filled glasses of water) and I'm sure there are way more than that.
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound (love seeing that baby grow.)
Y. Your favorite food? So many foods! Peaches, Tiramisu, English Muffins with Butter.
Z. Zodiac sign? Cancer

No comments: