07 March, 2010

Meal Review: Pasta, Cheese Toast and Salad

If there is one meal that I know will make everyone in the house happy with minimal effort om my part - this is it.
  • 1/2 box pasta - we've taken to using this, because the smaller size is easier for Greyson to pick-up.
  • 1 jar of Prego Traditional - I have tried every sauce on the shelves and this is the only one that both Michael and I like.
  • 1 pound ground beef or turkey - this time it was both, actually it was left-over from taco night.
  • 3 slices of Cheese Toast - I get the Hy-vee brand these days and like it better then the name brands.
  • Some Baby Spinach
Volia, Dinner!

Super easy, everyone likes it and as long as I remember to pre-heat the oven at the same time as I put the water on to boil, it always comes out perfect.

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars ***** for ease and consistently good results!

No comments: