- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1/4 cup Diced Onion
- 1/4 cup Diced Red Pepper
- 1/4 cup Fresh Parsley
- 1/2 cup Bread Crumbs (5 Ritz crackers, the rest toast)
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tbs Worcestershire Sauce
- A good shake of garlic powder
- A few grinds of Sea Salt
- A few grinds of Pepper
- Jar Pasta Sauce
- 1/4 cup mixed Mozzarella and Parmesan Cheese
- 4 Hawaiian Sweet Rolls cut in half
Push down in the center of both halves of the Sweet Rolls forming wells. Fill wells with a little sauce a sprinkle of cheese. Add Meatball to 1 side of each roll. Place rolls on baking dish and bake for 5 min. or until the cheese is melted. Place top of the roll on the meatball and press down. The Meatball is incased in the roll now.
This reheats great!
I took the rest of the sauce and meatballs an stirred them up to make meat sauce for the next day.