Last night was my first attempt. I didn't make any full meals, but I still think it's a good start. Here's what I made:
- 28 chicken breasts, marinaded and frozen in packs of 2.
- 5 packs with a brown sugar and soy mix (http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Marinade-for-Chicken/Detail.aspx) only I used balsamic vinegar instead of red wine vinegar.
- 3 packs with a spicy lime mix (http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Crazy-Chicken-Marinade-Grilled-Chicken/Detail.aspx)
- 3 packs with a lemon, orange and garlic mix (no recipe, just throwing stuff together)
- 3 packs with a balsamic mix (there was a recipe - but I can't find it now)
- 3 quart bags of shredded chicken thighs poached in broth and Italian seasoning (about 15 chicken thighs)
- 1 ham and cheese quiche plus 4 muffin-cup quiche (perfect for breakfasts on the go)
- 2 9 x 14 pans of apple crisp. Today I'm going to divide it up and freeze a cups worth at a time. It is the prefect addition to oatmeal or pancakes, or just warmed up and poured over ice cream.