08 January, 2011

Meal Plan: Januray 8th - January 14, 2011

This week my grocery store was running an AMAZING DEAL on the chicken breasts we like. I have to admit that chicken is something we are really picky about. And while I love these chicken breasts they can be so expensive! This week they were half-price. So I bought 14 packages of 3 breasts. Considering a single chicken breast usually feed our family of three this is enough chicken for awhile. I've been putting 2 breasts in bags with marinade and putting them in the deep-freezer.

I'm excited to have this ready to go!

So on to the meal plan for the week:

  1. chicken breast over salad with havarti cheese
  2. pork roast with apples in the crock-pot
  3. bbq sandwiches with sweet potato fries and apples slices
  4. roasted chicken with rice and mixed veggies
  5. ham and egg casserole
  6. cottage pie
  7. leftovers or frozen pizza night!

No comments: