- We laid 1/2 a yard of sod. 35 rolls = less than 1/2 of our tiny yard.
- I made 1/2 a bag. Well actually I cut out and assembled it then realized that I was doing it all wrong - and had to tear it all back out and start again.
- I also realized that the last 30 rows on the wrap dress I've been working on for weeks were totally wrong. So I had to rip that back out too.
- We cleaned about half the house and then decided we were too tired/lazy to finish.
- I also bought lots of plants, but then didn't actually plant them. The sun porch is now a greenhouse.
28 April, 2008
The weekend of 1/2 projects.
We started lots of projects this weekend and finished none of them. Here is a sample: