22 July, 2008

In which I fianlly make edible french toast

I love French toast, but for some reason it has turned out horribly the last, oh, say million times I've made it. I'm not sure why but it always turns out to be a disappointing waste of bread. This morning however, I was up at the crack of dawn and decided to pull out the trust Commonsense Cooking book and see what I could find. I followed their directions to the letter (well, cutting the recipe in half) and it worked!
We had yummy French toast for breakfast this morning and all was right with the world.
Except that while I slept like a log last night, Michael tossed and turned again - making this two nights in a row where he has barely slept. I'm thinking about slipping him a Tylenol PM tonight...

1 comment:

Alexa said...

Pictures...PICTURES!