07 September, 2010

Yum! 9/7/10

Breakfast: Watermelon, Crepes with Jam and Ricotta Cheese
The Crepes were only okay. I still haven't mastered the art of a really thin crepe. Also, as much and I want to like Ricotta in things for the boost of protein and calcium, I'm still really "meh" about it. Greyson ate 1/2 of his and them tossed his plate on the floor. Great.

Lunch: Grilled Chicken (from last night) wrapped in a tortilla with broccoli slaw, watermelon and chips (for the adults, almond crackers for G)
So this lunch didn't happen. Well it did, I just left it at home. So I bought a salad at work. Boo. Since I didn't eat it for lunch it became my 3:00 snack (minus the watermelon and chips) since my work salad wasn't that good.

3:00 Snack: String Cheese and Deli Turkey
Nope. See above.

Dinner: Baked Sausage with Grape Tomatoes (from the garden), Cauliflower Gratin and Watermelon
No real surprise that I was the only one who liked the cauliflower. I thought it was great. G put a bite in his mouth for all of a second before spitting it back out. Michael took 2 begrudging bites.

No comments: