This week my meal plan challenge was to only use what we had in the house. This is actually the 2nd week in a row that we've done this. I haven't been to the store for more than Milk, Eggs and Deli meat in 2 weeks!! Although I will have to go on Thursday as we are running low on produce.
- Turkey Burgers with Guacamole, Spinach Salad and Mandarin Oranges
- Grilled Chicken over Spinach Salad with Mandarin Oranges. Chips and Salsa
- Eggs in Sauce over Polenta
- Ham and Veggie Soup (May end up doing Corn Chowder with Ham instead)
- Sausage Jambalaya
- Grilled Salmon and Alfredo Pasta
- Pizza Night for the boys while I have a Girl's Night Out!
Not very Spring-y, but next week I'm busting out some great spring-time recipes!