21 March, 2011

First Spring Meal Plan of 2011!

It is finally warm out! We have the windows open and have been playing outside. I LOVE IT!

This week my meal plan challenge was to only use what we had in the house. This is actually the 2nd week in a row that we've done this. I haven't been to the store for more than Milk, Eggs and Deli meat in 2 weeks!! Although I will have to go on Thursday as we are running low on produce.

  • Turkey Burgers with Guacamole, Spinach Salad and Mandarin Oranges
  • Grilled Chicken over Spinach Salad with Mandarin Oranges. Chips and Salsa
  • Eggs in Sauce over Polenta
  • Ham and Veggie Soup (May end up doing Corn Chowder with Ham instead)
  • Sausage Jambalaya
  • Grilled Salmon and Alfredo Pasta
  • Pizza Night for the boys while I have a Girl's Night Out!

Not very Spring-y, but next week I'm busting out some great spring-time recipes!

No comments: